6" Brown and Black Checkered Planter
These delicately textured and handcrafted woven planters were made by groups of women in a small cooperative in rural Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment.
- Approximately 6" D x 6" H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal so color may vary slightly
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.I f necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the planters.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Free shipping within the U.S. for all orders over $75. All order within the U.S. under $75 have a flat rate shipping cost of $5.
$5 returns within the U.S. within 30 days of purchase.